That '70s Show (1998–2006)
- Eric's 1969 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser. A "hand me down" car given to him by his father Red in the pilot episode (which takes place in 1976), the "Vista Cruiser" plays a prominent role throughout the series. When the series was cancelled in 2006, series co-star Wilmer Valderrama bought the car from the production company for $500. As of 2019, he still owns the car.
- Red and Kitty's 1976 Toyota Corolla. After Red's hours were cut back at the plant, and with the Vista Cruiser showing its age (and lack of gas mileage), he reluctantly buys the Corolla as a means to save money. During the timeline of the series, Japanese cars were known for their fuel efficiency, but also for their inherent poor build quality and overall "cheapness" (which explains Red's embarrassment in owning one).
- Red's 1958 Silver Blue Corvette. Red's "Dream Car," he purchased it out from under Bob at a used car dealership. He treats the classic with care, to the point of not letting anyone eat in it, or drive it. He later sells the Corvette when Kitty becomes "pregnant."
- Hyde's 1967 Chevy El Camino. After being found buried under junk in Leo's garage, Hyde becomes the owner after Leo gives him the car.
- Bob and Midge Pinciotti's 1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible. In 1975, the Eldorado convertible was the top of the line Cadillac, with an MSRP of $10,354 (nearly $50,000 in 2019 dollars). This would fall in line with Bob's status of being a successful small business owner (until Pricemart puts him out of business)
Kelso had three cars on the series:
- 1964 Dodge A100 Van. Given to him by his uncle, the run down van is where Kelso first cheats with Laurie Forman. Eventually meets its demise when it breaks through the ice and sinks in a frozen lake.
- 1967 Volkswagen "21-Window" Samba Bus. Won by Kelso in a radio station contest, this is the van that takes Donna and Kelso to California. Later destroyed when Eric and Donna forget to set the parking brake on "Mount Hump," and it rolls down a hill. (This van was sold at auction in 2018 for $121,000).
- 1976 MG convertible. Bought at a police auction (because someone was murdered in it).
What is revealed about Fez' home is:
- It is in the Southern Hemisphere.
- It can be flown to in a relatively short time from Brazil.
- The residents speak at least some Spanish.
- It is an island, the western half of which is populated by Caucasians with British accents.
- The English hate the natives because they "lost the war."
It has been speculated online that Fez' home country is either the Falkland Islands off the coast of Argentina (which indeed went to war with England, but not until after the timeline of the series), or Easter Island off the coast of Chile.